Circus Maximus & Caracalla Bath
We will begin our visit by entering the Baths of Caracalla. They were inaugurated in the year 216, during the reign of Marcus Aurelius Severus Antoninus, known in historiography as “Caracalla”, the name of a robe (cloak of Gallic origin) which he imposed in Rome as a fashion, making it mandatory for soldiers. These hot springs are the most sumptuous ever built, lined with fine marble and adorned with a large number of works of art.
- Feel the grandeur of the Maximus Circus while your guide will bring alive the racing of the chariots by revealing its art and history
- Follow up your guide to one of the seven hills of Rome, the Aventine Hill
Optional: Pick up at the hotel / historic center of Rome (maximum 8 km away) – € 12.00 per person.
Informazione Importante: Admission fees just for the Caracalla Bath
Departurein front of metro Circo Massimo (line B) close to Bar Bistrot Gusto Massimo
Departure Time10:00 am
Return Time13:00 pm
IncludedCircus Maximus & Caracalla BathGuideTransportEntrance FeesEarphonesMinimum number 4 people
Not Includedentry without queueLunchTastingDinner
Tuesday and Saturday
- Duration: 3 hours
- Starting time: 10:00 AM
- Departure Point: in front of metro Circo Massimo (line B) close to Bar Bistrot Gusto Massimo
- Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places
- English speaking guide.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Priority access to the Baths of Caracalla.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.