Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
The tour begins with a visit to the interior of the Colosseum, the most famous monument in the world and the main symbol of Rome. The guide will tell you many anecdotes, even among the cruelest ever in the entire history of humanity, and some curiosities about how this ingenious architecture worked. Around the Colosseum we will visit other monuments, such as the Arch of Constantine, the largest triumphal arch preserved in Rome. We will climb the Palatine Hill, where we will find the Roman Forum, an archaeological area which is an invaluable historical reference worldwide. In fact, just being able to visit the Palatine Hill, the Forum and the Circus Maximus already counts as a reason to be able to make a trip to Italy, one of the unforgettable ones. Surely, the possibilities of these places of unique and great beauty are endless, such as temples, triumphal arches, the Temple of Vesta, the Senate of Ancient Rome, the Campidoglio and the Via Crucis held on Good Friday at the Colosseum.
Departureentrance to the "Metro B" Colosseum - in front of the newsstand (green kiosk) or pick up from hotels inside the Aurelian walls (time to be defined with the agency)
Departure Timefrom 28 October to 29 March at 1.30pm / from 30 March to 17 May at 2.30pm / from 18 May to 27 October at 15.30
Return Timefrom 28 October to 29 March at 4.30 pm / from 30 March to 17 May at 5.30 pm / from 18 May to 27 October at 6.30 pm
IncludedColosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hillentry without queueGuideTransportEntrance FeesEarphones
Not IncludedMinimum number 4 peopleLunchTastingDinner
- every day, except the first Sunday of the month
- DURATION: aprox 3:00 hours
- DEPARTURE: from October 28th to March 29th at 1.30 pm / from March 30th to May 17th at 2.30 pm / from May 18th to October 27th at 3.30 pm
- MEETING POINT: entrance to the Colosseum "Metro B" - in front of the newsstand (green kiosk) or pick up from hotels inside the Aurelian walls (time to be defined with the agency)
- NUMBER OF PEOPLE REQUIRED FOR THE START OF THE TOUR: a minimum of 4 participants is required
- In churches, it is mandatory to have the shoulders and knees covered
- Have your paper or electronic voucher with you, and show it before the tour departs
Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the tour. The refund will be made with the discount of the commission foreseen during the previously made payment transaction. If the cancellation is made after this time, the customer is not entitled to a full refund of the paid tour.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.