Gianicolo Hill, Trastevere and the Ghetto
Starting from San Pietro passing through Borgo di Santo Spirito we will arrive at Via di Porta Cavalleggeri. Here, we will find ourselves in front of the Salita di Sant’Onofrio, the perfect starting point to get to the Gianicolo Walk.
You have arrived at the belvedere from which you can enjoy one of the most spectacular views of Rome.
The Janiculum Walk continues up the Scalinata della Quercia and comes out on Piazzale del Faro. In the center of the square we will find an imposing bronze statue, a commemorative monument depicting Giuseppe Garibaldi.
- Busts of Italian and Foreign Patriots
- Wall of the Roman Republic
- Fontana dell’Acqua Paola (commonly known as “Fontanone”)
- Garibaldino Ossuary Mausoleum
- Church of San Pietro in Montorio (EXTERNAL)
- Tempietto del Bramante (EXTERNAL)
Once we arrive in Via Garibaldi we will go down a steep staircase that will lead us straight to Vicolo del Cedro. In this way you will be catapulted into the magic of Trastevere and you can immerse yourself in one of the most characteristic neighborhoods of Rome.
- Marecello Theater (road stop)
Walk in the Jewish Ghetto of Rome to get to know one of the most unusual and rich in ancient and contemporary history of Rome.
WE RECOMMEND THE USE OF COMFORTABLE SHOES
DepartureVia della Conciliazione street , in front of the Caffè San Pietro (BAR)
Departure Timeh 15:00
Return Timeh 18:00
IncludedGianicolo Hill, Trastevere and the GhettoGuideTransportMinimum number 4 people
Not Includedentry without queueEntrance FeesEarphonesLunchTastingDinner
- Tuesday and Friday
- DURATION: approx 3:00 hours
- DEPARTURE TIME: 3.00 pm
- MEETING POINT: Via della Conciliazione, in front of the San Pedro Café
- NUMBER OF PEOPLE REQUIRED FOR DEPARTURE: minimum 4 people
- In churches, it is mandatory to have the shoulders and knees covered
- Have your paper or electronic voucher with you, and show it before the tour departs
Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the tour. The refund will be made with the discount of the commission provided during the payment transaction that took place previously. If the cancellation is made after this time, the customer is not entitled to a full refund of the paid tour.