Illuminated Rome Group Guided Tour
We will visit the most representative monuments and squares, when the city dresses up for gala, at nightfall, it will be a totally fascinating experience.
The Vatican, the Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, Piazza Navona acquire a different magic, with the lights on of the city.
Starting from Piazza della Repubblica, by minibus, we will make some quick stops in the following places to take wonderful photographs:
- Republic Square (10 minutes)
- Circus Maximus (5 minutes)
- Marcello Theater, Piazza Venezia, Campidoglio, Roman Forum (walking tour from 30 to 40 minutes)
- Piazza Navona (20 minutes)
- St. Peter’s Square (20 minutes)
Beyond these stops, during the visit, we will have an overview from the minibus of the following monuments:
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore
- Forum Boarium
- Sant’Angelo Castel
The tour ends in Trastevere, where we will taste authentic Roman dishes in a selection of restaurants in this historic district, known for its nightlife.
If you don’t want to stay in Trastevere, the driver will take you back to the starting point.
DeparturePiazza della Repubblica (in front of the Church of Santa Maria degli Angeli)
Departure TimeFrom 1st October to 31st March at H. 19:00 / From 1st April to 31st May at H. 20:00 / From 1st June to 30th September at H. 20:30
IncludedIlluminated Rome Group Guided TourGuideTransportEarphonesMinimum number 4 people
Not Includedentry without queueEntrance FeesLunchTastingDinner
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (from 01 October to 31 May)
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (from 01 June to 30 September)
- DURATION: aprox 3:00 hours
- DEPARTURE: From 1st October to 31st March at H. 19:00 / From 1st April to 31st May at H. 20:00 / From 1st June to 30th September at H. 20:30
- MEETING POINT: Piazza della Repubblica (in front of the Church of Santa Maria degli Angeli)
- MINIMUM OF PARTICIPANTS FOR THE DEPARTURE: minimum 4 pax
- In churches, it is mandatory to have the shoulders and knees covered
- Have your paper or electronic voucher with you, and show it before the tour departs