The squares and fountains of Rome
On this tour we will start from Piazza Barberini and end in Piazza Campo dei Fiori. During our journey we will visit the most important squares and fountains of the historic center of the Eternal City:
- Piazza Barberini, with its Tritone Fountain, one of Bernini’s most beautiful together with the Fountain of the Bees
- Piazza di Spagna,with the famous steps of Trinità dei Monti and the Fontana della Barcaccia, also this work by Bernini
- Piazza Colonna,built after the death of Emperor Marcus Aurelius between 176 and 192 AD.
- Pantheon, built at the behest of Emperor Hadrian in 126 AD, one of the best preserved buildings of Ancient Rome today
- Largo di Torre Argentina, with the Roman temples of the Sacred Area and the remains of the Torre del Papito
- Campo dei Fiori, one of the most animated squares in Rome, both day and night where you can find many bars and restaurants
- Piazza Navona, considered by many to be the most beautiful square in Rome. Here we find 3 very famous fountains: Fontana Quattro dei Fiumi by Bernini, Fontana del Moro and Fontana del Nettuno
More tours to discover the center of Rome!
Have a look at the group tour of the Squares and Fountains. If you want to visit the center of Rome from another point of view, try the tour of Imperial Forum: an original tour to discover under a new light the places that made the history in the Ancient Rome.
Departurepiazza Barberini in front of the Barberini cinema
Departure Time15:00 / 19:30 from 1st July to 31st October
Return Time18:00 / 22:30 from 1st July to 31st October
IncludedThe squares and fountains of RomeGuideMinimum number 4 peopleNumero minimo 4 persone
Not Includedentry without queueTransportEntrance FeesEarphonesLunchTastingDinner
- DURATION: aprox 3:00 hours
- DEPARTURE: 3.00 pm / 7.30 pm from 1st July to 31st October
- MEETING POINT: in front of the Barberini Cinema in Piazza Barberini
- Local Guide
- NUMBER OF PEOPLE REQUIRED FOR THE START OF THE TOUR: a minimum of 4 participants is required
- In churches, it is mandatory to have the shoulders and knees covered
- Have your paper or electronic voucher with you, and show it before the tour departs
Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the tour. The refund will be made with the discount of the commission provided during the payment transaction that took place previously. If the cancellation is made after this time, the customer is not entitled to a full refund of the paid tour.